Blog #4

Main Theme:

As I discussed in my last blog, I wanted to create a meme that everyone at HPU could relate to. I chose the template after seeing it on social media. It depicts the president of HPU Nido walking with "Parking," looking back at "New Fountains," seeming more impressed. 

Healing:

In my original photo, you can tell that I forgot to remove the unwanted hair near his forehead from the previous person that I placed Nido over. After removing the hair, I decided the placement of Nido's neck was not aligned correctly and needed to be fixed. 


I also added white textboxes to each word to draw the audience's attention more to the text and not have it blend into the image like it was initially doing. It was helpful that all my edits were created in different layers and kept me organized throughout this project. Overall, I'm happy with the progress I made, and it was a great way to practice the new tools given. 










Before 


After 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Meme

Blog 5

Starbucks Stars