Blog 3: Meme

 

Introduction

For this blog, I wanted to create a meme that everyone at HPU could relate to. I chose the template after seeing it on social media. It depicts the president of HPU Nido walking with "Parking," looking back at "New Fountains," seeming more impressed. 

First Process: 

For the first step, I imported the meme template I selected, then imported a picture of Nido and used the lasso tool to crop his head; after that, I made two layers and placed his head over the original guy in the image. Finally, I added layers for the texts to make sure they stayed organized.

What I Have To do:

Moving forward, I would like to change up the font and boldness of the text. I will also fix Nidos head positioning to face more towards the girl. Overall I enjoyed this assignment, and I think memes are fun and easy to catch a student's attention. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5

Starbucks Stars