Business Card

 September 18,2021



Intro:

Business cards show you're a professional and serious about your work. If someone asks for a card you can't produce, you'll look amateurish and unprepared to do business. This assignment gave me the freedom to create a business card that is personal and represents me. 

After finding the dimensions for a standard business card in Adobe InDesign, I decided that it would be essential to have my phone number, email, college major, and most importantly, my name in bold. 

Set-Up:

 For the setup, I ended up manually typing in the dimension. I set the dimensions to 3.5 by 2.0 and the bleed to 0.137 and decided to do them in itches. 

Aesthetic:

For the design on my card, I chose a picture of a city highlighted with pink to make sure it stands out. I chose black because it represents stability. It also works so well with pink because it balances out the vibrant energy that pink often brings to the room.  Pairing any shade of pink with black is going to banish any sweetness and create a sophisticated look.

I chose to picture A city for the transparent image representing us because my goal is to work in a city after college.

Conclusion:

I was skeptical about my final results when completing my business cards, but I'm super content with the turnout. I did face some cons but was able to overcome them. I really enjoyed this project, and it was a great way to practice usual tools in the real world. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Meme

Blog 5

Starbucks Stars